Huwebes, Mayo 2, 2013

Marvel Superhero Takeover Party 2013 ON NOW! Super Villain Version

Fellow villains, It is I villain SoarAce I have taken over SoarAce after being Protobots Henchman (Real Ace: No you didn't!). Anyways, I am here to announce that we, the Super Villains may now acquire the Robot Suit after finishing your work by building 8 perfect robots. Here is a picture of me wearing it:

And I may now introduce, our busy schedule and the full robot interface
Now that was all, now get back to building robots!
Real Ace: Woah Villain Ace! stop acting weird! go back to where you came from!
Hey guys its me sorry about my evil side getting that weird, anyways, see ya next time!
~Evil Ace and Good Ace




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!